We do not have control over Facebook users and their accounts, and sometimes they unlike the pages which have been already liked. The same issue refers to other networks: YouTube, Twitter and etc. Although, the unliking/unsubscribing/unfollowing is very rare. The real major problem for which you can lose likes/ followers/subscribers is connected to the latest updates on the policy of different social networks: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, VK and etc. These networks are doing systematical clean-up, in the result of which many users of Addmefast lose the likes/ views/ subscribers/ followers that they have already gained on Addmefast. But, as we have mentioned already, this process cannot be controlled in any way from the side of Addmefast. You spend your points and receive the clicks for it. We cannot take a responsibility for the changes in future. But, we give our users daily bonus points as a compensation for their loss.
Articles in this section
- Why my YouTube views don't count on YouTube?
- Why I'm losing points on addmefast?
- How many likes I can get on addmefast?
- Why I have been blocked after using bot or macro on addmefast?
- Why I see this message "No items in this network for now. Please try later." on addmefast?
- Why I'm getting likes/followers and etc. slowly?
- Why my subscription status still pending on addmefast? I want to buy unlimited points!
- Why my account was blocked on addmefast when I have used Proxy/VPN?
- Why I can't add YouTube video url on addmefast? or Why my YouTube video was blocked in YouTube Likes section?
- How to get Ask.fm followers on addmefast?